Assistance with NDIS Daily Personal Activities
Empowered Assistance with Daily Personal Activities
Compassion and inclusive care are what the support workers and the team at Gencare deliver to the participants. The services provided through Daily Personal Activities Assistance can include a range of assistance. This may include help with tasks such as dressing, grooming, bathing, and others. The level and type of support will depend on the participant’s needs and goals and may be provided by a support worker or through other means. The aim is to promote independence and enable individuals to participate in daily activities to the best of their abilities.
We aim that our participants are empowered by the services that we provide. Daily Personal Activities Assistance is a critical component of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan, providing essential support for participants to help them live independently and with dignity. This assistance is often the difference between an individual being able to stay in their home and having to move to an institutional setting. Gencare provides NDIS daily personal activities in Melbourne as well as other cities.
Participants are delivered the following mindful assistance with daily activities:
- Assistance with mobility and transferring
- Assistance with communication and social interaction
- Assistance with household tasks related to personal care, such as laundry and cleaning of personal space
- Assistance with medication management
Achieve Your Goals With NDIS Daily Personal Activities At Gencare
- Laundry and household tasks
- Cleaning and repairs
- Getting dressed
- Maintaining the structure of personal everyday activities
- Getting in and out of bed
- Washing and cleaning of bedding
Trusted Support and Assistance with Daily personal activities under NDIS
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and grooming
- Washroom assistance and continence management
- Assistance with eating and drinking
Delivering a continuum of care with Daily Personal Activities At Gencare
- Gencare has a team of skilled and experienced staff who are trained to provide quality care and support to participants.
- Gencare recognizes that participants may face emotional challenges, and provides emotional support to help individuals cope with their challenges and maintain their mental health.
- Gencare provides medication management support, ensuring that the participants take their medication on time and as prescribed.